My Blu-ray Stats beta test

Discussion of Site Features Current and Future
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

One slight update.

There is now a page that automatically ranks the titles based on user ownership.

http://www.blu-raystats.com/MyBlu-raySt ... Top100.php

As more people add their lists the more interesting this will become.

Feel free to encourage others to add their lists.

Cheers!
yl_ksa
Dolby Digital

Post by yl_ksa »

heey, i have just checked out the adding by UPC from amazon.uk, its cool actually but i think i will wat 'til the movie i add can be displayed on my collection page, but anyways thx alot for implementing that...

i also check the top 100 which is really interesting but i have one simple suggestion, btw sorry if am bothering u with all of these suggestions lol, ya i was sayng it would be cool if u can manage to vie the number of users who has the movies that are listed in the top 100 so we can see the difference between number 1 and number 2, etc...limme know if thats possible...

however thanks alot DAve, this sit is getting better and better...
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Currently the top title has 7 owners and the bottom title 3 owners.

Obviously it will take more people to add collections before the chart is overly useful.

But it is certainly possible to rank them so that we can see which titles are equally owned.
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

By the way, it is good to show interest since I typically will work on areas that people show interest in with a higher priority.

There are many things I want to implement on the site so showing making suggestions will help me prioritize...
yl_ksa
Dolby Digital

Post by yl_ksa »

ok if u dont mind y dont u share the lst of stuff u wanna implement in the site in the future and ppl here can suggest which is cooler or more important...u can even make a poll in the home page or smthg to vote on which feature u wanna see in blu-ray statistics site...

cuz there are some features that wont come to mind...
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Ok - good idea. I will try to work up list.

The display of 'imports' should now work.

They will disappear if any filters are applied and do not contribute to the stats.

I guess I should make them contribute to the count... :D
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

I have added a rank (in the title in '()'s) so that you can see which titles have the same count as other titles.

As more people add their lists we should see the rank range increase...