Unable to get to 'My Blu-ray Stats'

Discussion of Site Features Current and Future
felix
Dolby Digital

Unable to get to 'My Blu-ray Stats'

Post by felix »

I just got my first new Blu-ray in a while, so came here to add it to my collection. Went to the forums and logged in, but when I went back to the main site to manage my collection it didn't recognize me. Just told me I have to have a forum account and be logged in, which I am.

I've tried logging out and logging in again, tried in both Firefox and Chrome, just can't get it to work.

I'd imagine this is related to the server move - just wanted to pass this along. As always, thanks for the great site!
TOOLhead08
DTS

Post by TOOLhead08 »

I'm having the same problem, as well. I am logged in on the forum but I cannot access my collection either by the Manage your collection link or the dropdown list on my blu-ray stats at the top.
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Sorry guys I am not sure what happened.

It seems to have gone astray this afternoon.

I will try to sort it out first thing tomorrow...
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Couldn't help myself - had to take a look :)

It is fixed now... some old code crept back in... I really should have better revision control...!

Cheers!
TOOLhead08
DTS

Post by TOOLhead08 »

Thanks, Dave!!!
felix
Dolby Digital

Post by felix »

Thanks for the quick response! Working (mostly) perfectly now.

The only thing I'm noticing now is that the graphs at the bottom of the 'My Collection' page (Discs, Studios, Codecs, Audio) aren't working - just get those 'broken image' pics. The tables on the left hand side (Collection, Discs, Regions, Codecs, Studio, Audio) all look correct, just the graphs that aren't working.

Obviously a minor thing, just pointing out what I can...overall, looks to be a pretty successful server move!
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Yeah the pies for some of the smaller pages have yet to be updated.

The biggest issue I have faced with the server move is the GET and POST variables.

On the old server, they were grabbed automatically and on the new one you have to explicitly import them so a bunch of my code didn't know what to do as it no longer received the argument variables...

Ah well ;)
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Ok - Pies charts are fixed in the places I know they were broken.

Please let me know if you see any other weird things.

I think I have reached the point where all of the pages should work as far as I know...

Cheers!
gwoemul
Dolby Digital

Post by gwoemul »

I'm having a hard time getting certain items to display...when I go to re-add them, I get the message that they are already in my collection, even though I can't see them...they mostly seem to be HK discs (Election, the Promise, Lust/Caution, etc.). Thanks!
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

I probably don't have these titles in any of the databases.

The main database is US only, and the Amazon databases cover Europe and Canada, but not Asia.

It would be useful to expand the database to Asian titles - I hope to work with Yes Asia to this end, though I am not sure what the time frame would be on that.

Thanks for the comment.