The Score

Corrections or Additions to Statistics Database
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

The Score

Post by 4KHVD120" »

Could you add a "remove from collection" button to (CA) The Score and/or remove it from my collection? thanks. Also, the American verision is now available (8/31) (fyi).
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

Post by 4KHVD120" »

fyi: Amazon ASIN B0019N958U; thanks
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

I'll see if I can find it :)
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Ok it should be gone now.

Eventually I will get it all sorted for deleting imports etc :)
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

Post by 4KHVD120" »

Thanks; I entered the UPC for The Score and Bad Lieutenant (both American (both released today)), and both are in my collection as (CA). Oh well; I'll have to keep them there until American versions are available on Amazon, I guess (and then I'll be bothering you again :) ).

This is a fantastic site, but can I make a few suggestions?

1) sortable columns
2) metacritic/rotten tomato scores (in addition to or in place of IMDB)
3) a "remove" column on the main "collection" page
4) "make collection viewable via URL" link is dead; would love to show off the merchandise :)

Thanks again for your help and for the site!
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

I will look into those titles when I get a chance. Seems odd - are you sure they are US releases? Where are they available?

Also...

1) Click on the column name - many columns can sort.
2) No Metacritic - RT scores are on the Movie Stats Page.
3) Good idea :)
4) This works. You have a strange name that does no work well with URLs I have not worked out how to get it to work for your username yet. (the " is the problem).
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

Post by 4KHVD120" »

Yep...both are Best Buy, US exclusives that were released last week, and neither is reflected on Amazon.com as being Canadian or foreign (as far as I can see).

1) I see many filtering options, which are helpful, but being about to click on the column headers to sort the columns would also be excellent.
2) Why not? :) IMDB is nice, but I'm pretty sure that any 100 randomly selected films will average to a 7.00. :)
3) Thanks :)
4) Hmm. It is strange, indeed. Oh well...let me know if you find a fix.
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Well, not all the columns can sort but many can. I think if the column name 'inverts' when you mouse over, it should sort when you click it.

I will look into adding metacritic but unless I can work out a way to automatically cross reference the films I think it will be difficult to set it up.
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

This link should be a selection of Warner titles ordered by IMDb.

Try the other column headers also.

http://www.blu-raystats.com/Stats/Stats ... dio=Warner
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

Post by 4KHVD120" »

Strange, but the column headers don't turn white (highlight) when I view my collection (filtered or unfiltered), unlike at the link you provided. Oh well; could it be my moniker? :) I'll change it if it will resolve these problems. Maybe I should anyway, since 4K will probably be delivered on a higher capacity Blu-Ray format somewhere down the road... :)
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

Oh the collection page? Yeah that can't be sorted.

It would be really difficult to create sorting for that page, though it may be possible I guess.

It is not something I can do easily and there are many other 'advances' that I am working on...

I will see if I can come up with a way to use UserID (a number) instead of UserName for the collection sharing. That should work for any UserName...
4KHVD120"
Dolby Digital

Post by 4KHVD120" »

Thanks; would an "export" button (to excel or .pdf) be possible? :) Thanks again for the site!
DAve
LPCM

Post by DAve »

For the collection?

I can probably export to tab or comma separated.

Actually I like semi-colon since it almost never occurs in data...